Sunday 21 February 2010

Beaten again

A day that started snowy brightened enough to tempt me out around three. By the time I was on my way the sky turned overcast. At least I got to try out the new bag and tripod, which just happens to fit in to the bag's shoulder strap and the whole lot carries well.


Seeing some colour in the sky as I left the pit I'd been walking round I headed west in the hope of a majestic sunset. While I waited for it I put the tripod into action. I would have preferred to have been slightly more to the left to make the receding telegraph poles more of a feature, but there was an unsightly white thing in the field to the right - which I hid behind the old notice board.


The sunset was a let-down - pretty much as I expected the way my luck's been running.

No comments: