Monday 12 May 2014

From the archives

Every so often, usually when bored, I browse through by photofiles. Every so often something will pop up which looks okay that had been neglected, more often I wonder why the hell I'd bothered pressing the shutter release. Occasionally something appears which I'd completely forgotten about. The picture of the little river and the willow were two from a walk I didn't remember making. Same subjects as last week, different approaches three and a half years apart.



More interestingly were two minimalistic shots I found. It used to be almost my way default of making pictures. I'm not sure if I've abandoned it because it seems too decorative or because of the pictures I've taken to looking at which I have been unconsciously influenced by.



They all seem to be different in style and approach to the one below which I took the other evening.



No comments: